Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First Game Night

Well, you know what they say. You can take the gamer out of the city, but you can't take the ci... wait that makes no sense. On the plus side though, we held our first game night in India! With the limited game options (until my HHE arrives), I kept it small, but we had a good time. We played Love Letter and Hanabi, which aren't technically board games, but who's counting? Shortly after arriving, I posted on the consulate's social page advertising my love of board games and I have fortunately received a lot of inquiries and interest from people. I'm hoping this means we can establish some sort of regular game night. It may sound odd, but this is one of the biggest things I miss from living in the US. It makes sense though, Game Night was one of my two regularly scheduled social events (the other being Nerdy TV Night, a name that became grossly misleading in recent years as we ran out of nerdy shows we wanted to watch). 



Note: This is not how you play either of these games...


No comments:

Post a Comment