Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Post Catch Up Series...

Surprise! We're leaving Chennai in less than a month. I've had a bit of a doldrum in my blog posting over the last few months. I guess now's a good time to explain why (aside from my just being lazy). 

Almost immediately after returning from R&R, I received news that my departure date was being pushed forward to help cover a staffing gap at my next post. This effectively cut me from almost 9 months remaining in Chennai... to about 5. I've quit a handful of jobs in my life, and I can tell you, impending departure has a way of sapping your motivation. In an effort to not slow down at work (at least until I'd finished the major projects I was working on), my blog appears to have suffered.

Anyway, that's a long story to explain that between now and my departure date (April 1), I'm hoping to publish an article a day to clear up the backlog of drafts I've accumulated this tour. Hopefully then I can start fresh on home leave or in Buenos Aires!

No comments:

Post a Comment